Ovarian Cancer Stories

"I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in February 2001. A CA-125 run at that time was 71. In January it was within normal limits. Surgery was scheduled for March 12th. In the month between diagnosis and surgery, the CA-125 (Bast antigen) had elevated at a rapid rate. I was never told the exact figure of the last test taken the day of the surgery, but were told it had reached "several hundred." Following removal of the ten pound mass, the Bast antigen dropped over the next two weeks to its initial level of in the seventies. One month later, or six weeks into my program, the antigen had fallen to 17. In an additional four weeks, it had dropped to 7.5. The oncologist had stated he would be happy with levels from 11 to 13 with 0 to 21 being the range considered normal by the lab we used. In the next four weeks, the antigen had dropped to 5.5 - a month later it was down to 5.0. During this time, I had been very strict with every aspect of my diet and related program. It has been one year since the surgery as of March 12, 2001. The lab tests continue as a monitoring device. One month the CA-125 was 4.0, another 4.2. In the last five months, the results have varied from the low of 4.0 to 5.0 - never higher. I have had the blood electrolytes and other blood elements monitored every four months. They have always been in range and in good ratio. Better, in fact, than in the years before the cancer. My success has been due to a combination of factors including a good basic dietary approach, quality products including Poly-MVA, consistency of purpose, good visualization and imaging and a strong conviction that I can heal and survive. I look better than I have in years and have shed nearly 40 pounds of excess weight. It has not been an easy road, but I am convinced it has been better than the options presented to me following surgery."

- Carol Black

"On April 17, 2008 I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer in my colon, uterus, and ovaries. My doctor first considered surgery but since the cancer had gone to stage 4 he wanted me to go trough chemotherapy. Instead, I began taking Poly-MVA on May 21, 2008. I took 3 IVs of Poly-MVA a week plus 12 tsp a day on opposite days. This was a total of 48 Poly-MVA IVs. After 6 months of treatment, a PET scan showed signs of the colon tumor growing. I began another round of 48 Poly-MVA IVs. After due consideration I decided on chemotherapy. I started chemo January 8, 2009. I continued my Poly-MVA during chemo. I had another set of 48 Poly-MVA IVs during these chemo sessions. I took my last chemotherapy on May 27, 2009. After a PET scan on June 16, 2009 my chemo doctor told me that I was cancer free. I continue to take 12tsp of Poly-MVA per day orally. I am feeling better now and gaining weight and getting my appetite back. I give all the praise to GOD and the guidance HE gave me."

- Wanda

"I was diagnosed with stage 3C ovarian cancer in April 2001. Since then, I’ve undergone several surgeries and chemotherapy. I started taking Poly-MVA in May 2006. In the beginning I felt concerned about the Poly-MVA; what would I expect with this new approach? I saw the results of my CA 125 (tumor marker for ovarian cancer) begin to rise so I doubled the dosage of Poly-MVA and my CA 125 went back down. My CT scan in November 2006 showed two metastatic para-aortic lymph nodes. I underwent surgery in December 2006 and something great happened - no malignancy was found during the procedure! It was a miracle and I feel the responsible parties are God and Poly-MVA."

- Julia E. Carter

"In February of 2002 I was diagnosed with stage 3 ovarian cancer. I’ve had five chemotherapy sessions, consisting of six treatments each time, over five years. I started Poly-MVA and liquid Q10 in June of 2006. I’ve noticed a significant increase in my appetite, energy level and ability to tolerate chemo treatments, while still maintaining excellent blood test results. I’ll continue to use Poly-MVA as long as I live! Thank you."

- Mary Luke

"I have taken Poly-MVA since April 2006. I was diagnosed with a confirmed biopsy of stage 4 ovarian cancer. In April 2005 I had extensive chemotherapy and two life-threatening hospitalizations, as well as other serious infections, pre and post-surgery. Since taking Poly-MVA I have developed fewer infections and I have not been hospitalized. I have noticed that over time my energy level has improved. I’m walking with my husband again and I grocery shop now by myself, filling the cart. I’ve been Christmas shopping with the crowds, all the while on chemo drugs. Although I still routinely rest in the afternoon for an hour or so, I rarely fall into a deep sleep anymore. I am much more animated in conversation and social with friends, I have a positive outlook everyday and I am actually writing a book about my cancer experience. I saw my oncologist on February 7, 2007. He told me I had been stable for the past five months. “Do you know how unusual that is?” he exclaimed. I am so grateful to be alive, to make a contribution every day and to be taking Poly-MVA."

- Sharon Fanslow

"I had a terrible diagnosis of stage 3 ovarian cancer with metastasis to my lymph nodes in January of 2007. If I had done the chemotherapy the doctors had recommended they couldn’t have guaranteed that I’d still be here. Nearly two years later not only I’m here, but Praise God I’m still gaining and intend on sticking around for good! The support of Poly-MVA has been critical in my journey to good health. It has given me the physical support I needed while I fed myself on the Word of God regarding healing and fought the good fight of faith. Every day I fill my spirit with the Word of God and take my Poly-MVA. I don’t intend to ever let my guard down again, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! I believe that Poly-MVA has done only good to my body."

- Mary

"In September of 2007, I was diagnosed with stage II ovarian cancer - an 18cm mass, large amount of fluid in the pelvis and abdomen, (Acitis) and right hydronephrosis, underwent a radical hysterectomy, bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy. Post-operative diagnosis: Metastasic uterine cancer with secondary metastasic disease to right ovary. My doctor recommended 18 months of chemotherapy. Not wanting this chemical and toxic invasion of my body, I did some research and learned about Poly-MVA. I began taking the supplement in December of 2007 [as a part of the Poly-MVA Quality of Life study] while I was still recovering from surgery and looking emanciated from about 48 lbs of weight loss due to the cancer. What happened to my body within 2 weeks of starting Poly-MVA was nothing short of "amazing." My energy level shot up and my appetite increased to where I started gaining back my muscle tone and weight because I was able to eat very well and had no digestive problems. I am continuing with the Poly-MVA program which I use with CoQ10, coral calcium, liver cleanser, vitamin D3, flaxseed oil and organic fruits and vegetables. On 5/1/08 I had a CA-125 test done which came back with a less than 1.0 reading. This product has kept me alive so far, without the destruction of the chemotherapy. I look and feel terrific. I would like to acknowledge Gary Matson with AMARC Enterprises who got me started with the Poly-MVA. I also want to acknowledge the research coordinator, Dr. Jorge Llamas, whom I had the pleasure of speaking with many times when I had questions. He always made time to speak with me. My thanks to the manufacturers of this product and those involved in getting it to the patients and monitoring their success." Update JUNE 24, 2010 - "I am still taking Poly-MVA once a day, as well as coral calcium, vitamin D, lymph cleanser, CoQ10, liver cleanser, flaxseed oil, eating vegetables and fruits, and exercising three times a week. I recently went for ca125 test, which came back negative."

- Nancy Beckles